<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Find your partner and Date. Your Dating site &#8211; DatingEyes | Michelle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/members/susancleve15gmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.datingeyes.com/members/susancleve15gmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Michelle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:20:50 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c885dd9d5d08e68d5efc15c3f56643c9</guid>
				<title>Michelle posted an update: I am an honest, faithful loving woman. Love to have fun, not [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/398554/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2024 15:35:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am an honest, faithful loving woman. Love to have fun, not into games or the drama. If you are looking for a one nite stand or casual sex, please don&#8217;t waste my time or yours (I am NOT the one) I love to laugh and make others laugh. Life is way too short to be miserable or unhappy.Well let&#8217;s see to be accurate I have sense of humor, I&#8217;m a very&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-398554"><a href="https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/398554/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>