<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Find your partner and Date. Your Dating site &#8211; DatingEyes | رشادمحمد73@gmail.com | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/members/rshadmohmmed73gmail-com/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.datingeyes.com/members/rshadmohmmed73gmail-com/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of رشادمحمد73@gmail.com&#039;s favorites.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:40:45 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c02108323b6b65e5420ffdc3946a233b</guid>
				<title>Esponilla posted an update: Jenelyn esponilla</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/455653/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 07:18:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jenelyn esponilla </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef1c22684a508392b3291383e6b25f77</guid>
				<title>samuelnkansah3k@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/428927/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jan 2026 12:06:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fad1b8cb77d6dd94ef9f3c5109bda21</guid>
				<title>marylerry304@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/428674/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2026 00:26:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d773c2b5fb30eaf91b4b69f95881039</guid>
				<title>kidd.gordon12@yahoo.com posted an update: im really looking for perfection that will understand me for [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/428659/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Jan 2026 12:56:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>im really looking for perfection that will understand me for who i am and who is trustworthy and honest </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5b25f5c7b7ba7ffeaca2bedc4eea31c</guid>
				<title>kristinethornton7208@gmail.com posted an update: I&#039;m looking for good person</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/428601/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2026 02:11:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking for good person </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d37403930b8c01545f7fa6db5e843cd</guid>
				<title>Saraswati posted an update: I am looking for a man to start a stable  relationship with [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/428491/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Jan 2026 14:51:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am looking for a man to start a stable  relationship with regardless their age</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c231f9d753f9cc04ec721133296c1e70</guid>
				<title>Emily posted an update: Hey, I&#039;m not here looking for a fleeting romance, nor am I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/428441/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Jan 2026 23:18:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I&#8217;m not here looking for a fleeting romance, nor am I here to play games. I&#8217;m looking for a mature and well-mannered gentleman, hoping to build a long-term relationship with him. I don&#8217;t value looks, wealth, or background; I value spiritual connection more—the magical chemistry that can be sparked by the collision of souls.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b90f3a900e51f8cea1d080aee6ea9186</guid>
				<title>xinyanchen089@gmail.com posted an update: I am a woman with my own opinions. I want to find a man who I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/423589/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 May 2025 17:10:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am a woman with my own opinions. I want to find a man who I feel comfortable with. I hope to get to know him through better understanding, communication and sharing. I think no matter how strong a woman is, she is still just a woman. Maybe you only look strong on the outside, but when you go home, you still want a gentle arm to lean on.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">924c9724099616d787b5a1bf045e2c72</guid>
				<title>ranakan552@daxiake.com posted an update: Am a single woman from Germany Cologne &#x2665;&#xfe0f; and am here looking [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/423555/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2025 11:42:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Am a single woman from Germany Cologne &#x2665;&#xfe0f; and am here looking for a good heart man who can love me and also who can care of me so that we can live long relationship between us </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df6651cb145d22c459cd9f5276a3e269</guid>
				<title>karlsondarlene@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/421879/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2025 13:10:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e2adceb6ccc9cba52c0ee89c60ffe47</guid>
				<title>mcauliffeelfie@gmail.com posted an update: I’m looking for a serious relationship with honest</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/420912/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Mar 2025 01:41:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m looking for a serious relationship with honest </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">420a267afdc8dc32ac7f5dfdff40c2cb</guid>
				<title>Clara changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/418691/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2025 14:51:20 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a8757d2677836770f75c2d401afd821</guid>
				<title>Bhavya posted an update: Single girl , Living with mom , Having own business</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/418459/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Mar 2025 18:13:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Single girl , Living with mom , Having own business </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">647ed473c7fcbc5f865e85be39c78073</guid>
				<title>wendyamneres posted an update: I’m Wendy a single woman and I’m here to search for a sin [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/415077/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Feb 2025 09:03:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m Wendy a single woman and I’m here to search for a single loyal man to marry. I’m a serious woman so I need a serious man too. Thank you&#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bfb858bef524d18dcc808e0b6453e8f</guid>
				<title>Annelijones096@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/413128/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Feb 2025 07:57:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50bed1abc8069a6eb36fb66ae22ac46b</guid>
				<title>northstarbaby6@gmail.com posted an update: Am single never married with no kids,but I have been in a bad [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/410327/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jan 2025 17:00:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Am single never married with no kids,but I have been in a bad relationship before and I don’t want that to happen to me anymore.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">462537f6dc12ef991e596e85bde95727</guid>
				<title>Mariam&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/409969/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2025 15:09:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d43d823133896da6dfc5eec193a3e2e</guid>
				<title>Catherine86 posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/409670/#acomment-409741</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2025 04:14:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="rtmedia-activity-container">
<div class="rtmedia-activity-text">
					<span>Intimacy takes time and patience, especially for introverts, and finding that person who understands and appreciates you may take some waiting. Each encounter, while it may not be perfect, is a step towards a more intimate relationship for you. Please don&#8217;t be disappointed in yourself, your feelings and desires deserve to be honored</span>
				</div>
<ul class="rtmedia-list rtm-activity-media-list rtmedia-activity-media-length-0 rtm-activity-mixed-list"></ul>
</div>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.datingeyes.com/members/whitelane2021gmail-com/">CarlosT</a> posted an update At some point in my life , i have always been an introvert and this has affected me , i think my desire to be loved has taken a huge toll on me .. I did meet a few honest people but none has quite clicked and i feel disappointed with that fact .. I want something more intimate .. Is there a possibility			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3921afb37c7d4fd26df5da73f90686f3</guid>
				<title>andilila7799@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/409012/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jan 2025 19:28:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bdb0e8d44b4e19bc9a95c3fb27b3675</guid>
				<title>Hakin posted an update: Don&#039;t judge things by look</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/404617/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Dec 2024 02:26:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Don&#8217;t judge things by look </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9bc7ac677135132bd5fc826e93085c9</guid>
				<title>Lisacomp posted an update: Hello my Dearest...So Happy To meet you, How are you doing [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/403181/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Dec 2024 00:51:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello my Dearest&#8230;So Happy To meet you, How are you doing today I would love to know you more..<br />
Contact me here i will send you my Picture..: <a href="mailto:lindsseybr32@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">lindsseybr32@gmail.com</a> &#8230;OR Whatsapp &#8230;+12029857040</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c611b4d5944af99d9f24653fa8f45f75</guid>
				<title>melodyamey231@gmail.com posted an update: I&#039;m a single women from canada.with no kids. I&#039;m also [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/402775/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2024 19:07:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a single women from canada.with no kids. I&#8217;m also looking for a serious relationship.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">099946aa9bb543ae2906162c75d5f61d</guid>
				<title>Lisacomp posted an update: Hi there! Just felt like sharing a smile with you today</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/402429/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2024 03:07:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there! Just felt like sharing a smile with you today</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8827468d569966ecc8745754fb035923</guid>
				<title>Erin posted an update: I just moved here and  . I need long-term friendship and love.</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/401044/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Dec 2024 14:03:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just moved here and  . I need long-term friendship and love. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6df092100c528b7c6ca5de207abc153d</guid>
				<title>sweetlifeusa001@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391566/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Oct 2024 16:41:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">736006cbcfd18b0622f2f3c5881c0c56</guid>
				<title>رشادمحمد73@gmail.com posted an update: I am here to search for an honest woman for marriage. I am a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/390646/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Oct 2024 16:27:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am here to search for an honest woman for marriage. I am a single young man, 24 years old. My WhatsApp number is +967735088979</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6db822da3da27196369b880562caa157</guid>
				<title>joyifah438&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/390526/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2024 19:20:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d22a35c6a5af3697f4a062d162621791</guid>
				<title>Emma posted an update: insta:e_mma_heely</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/388649/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Oct 2024 16:04:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>insta:e_mma_heely</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e37ff60224e02b799f308d2b591aae0e</guid>
				<title>smithabigail1977@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/382275/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Aug 2024 20:36:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de4f708f552e6c67b7275cd9e8df64ec</guid>
				<title>Monaazar001 posted an update: Italian and Persian</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/381864/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Aug 2024 19:26:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Italian and Persian </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">789489ac0a28f6fa851d4def33700116</guid>
				<title>Hazidaspencer6&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/380822/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2024 13:55:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e41725870574d373d247556a36c64e0</guid>
				<title>stefkabarbara4@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/380770/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2024 10:01:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98da1225546a9fa887fa0ed355a27437</guid>
				<title>Wendysarkodie92@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/371097/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Aug 2024 12:46:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>5</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e24fadb211682675dbcbff13b8e97628</guid>
				<title>moneyFirst296@gmail.com posted an update: He&#039;ll how  are you doing</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/370805/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Aug 2024 19:02:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He&#8217;ll how  are you doing </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e35e68ac1585780d292627df5e8952f1</guid>
				<title>رشادمحمد73@gmail.com posted an update: Hello, how are you? My name is Rashad Muhammad, I am 24 years [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/370753/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Aug 2024 17:01:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, how are you? My name is Rashad Muhammad, I am 24 years old. I am a single young man looking for an honest woman for marriage. If you are honest, you can write to me on my private email or on my WhatsApp number or call +967 (735088979</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">898c84ba0306376c3608b8370b77ebde</guid>
				<title>devendrasingh51519@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/370727/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Aug 2024 15:19:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4edc93ef3972436a160ac81235bf7ba9</guid>
				<title>sexymary604@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/370158/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Aug 2024 10:30:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8572c838cf6631ce4d69bbfb18c7af15</guid>
				<title>Viktoria&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/370135/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Aug 2024 09:07:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2af391c43ee27280fe970f2875c3ae9</guid>
				<title>opraisechiamaka@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/370127/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Aug 2024 08:40:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73dd60e9ca807ababae344623241c4d8</guid>
				<title>https://phonpegirl.in posted an update: i am independent phonpegirl.in</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/367962/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jul 2024 15:21:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i am independent phonpegirl.in</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc118abbe4bfba3f62a76364c0f908f5</guid>
				<title>nawalpari615 posted an update: Hello
My name is Rafia.I just want to know if we can be [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/366423/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2024 05:09:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello<br />
My name is Rafia.I just want to know if we can be friends.Here is my email:(nawalpari615@gmail.com)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6797941c19597a0cc265c247ec6fd711</guid>
				<title>Mona k became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/366013/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2024 10:24:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d077c63c0ca01ada7fa5025a3233092a</guid>
				<title>sanbranoluciana@gmail.com posted an update: Soy una Persona Muy Alegre Me gusta bailar soy muy estrovertida</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/365849/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2024 01:11:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Soy una Persona Muy Alegre Me gusta bailar soy muy estrovertida </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac279c83be29fb9f1894fe7e62179ecf</guid>
				<title>رشادمحمد73@gmail.com posted an update: Hello my dear, my name is Rashad Mohammed. Can we get to know [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/365721/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2024 18:16:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello my dear, my name is Rashad Mohammed. Can we get to know each other? This is my email: <a href="mailto:rshadmohmmed73@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">rshadmohmmed73@gmail.com</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9472bc7230adeed0a8608d91f6334136</guid>
				<title>Angel Perg changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/365685/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2024 15:32:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">736523cf63a03d3b0388f7451e70936e</guid>
				<title>vicky31 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/365673/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2024 14:34:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2781c52dd94f4c9b6b9fbd29a630c703</guid>
				<title>gnongnonesther@gmail.com posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/365640/#acomment-365645</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2024 10:55:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="rtmedia-activity-container">
<div class="rtmedia-activity-text">
					<span>cool<br />
</span>
				</div>
<ul class="rtmedia-list rtm-activity-media-list rtmedia-activity-media-length-0 rtm-activity-mixed-list"></ul>
</div>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.datingeyes.com/members/gnongnonesthergmail-com/">gnongnonesther@gmail.com</a> posted an update coucou je suis la
			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59df08cb76170f016affae63afcd6ae5</guid>
				<title>gnongnonesther@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/365638/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2024 10:45:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06e4ab36ca4fdd5bab5de564b1c154af</guid>
				<title>mia957245@gmail.com changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/365576/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2024 02:02:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a882febb61999aa5edd592ec7421fcbb</guid>
				<title>Jacklin posted an update: @praiseehinomehuzezigmail-com Hello am Jacklin from Boston MA [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/365566/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2024 01:48:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.datingeyes.com/members/praiseehinomehuzezigmail-com/' rel="nofollow ugc">@praiseehinomehuzezigmail-com</a> Hello am Jacklin from Boston MA and am here for relationship if you are interested in text me on <a href="mailto:belindaagyeman154@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">belindaagyeman154@gmail.com</a> on google chat and let talk and know more about us okay</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>