<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Find your partner and Date. Your Dating site &#8211; DatingEyes | Pleasure001 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/members/pleasure001/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.datingeyes.com/members/pleasure001/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Pleasure001.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 03:51:24 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2dea9ca87e10342679e99e147a5f52c</guid>
				<title>Pleasure001 posted an update: I am a very romantic and caring lady, i am a loner and been [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391358/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Oct 2024 22:41:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am a very romantic and caring lady, i am a loner and been living a boring life. I hope to be lucky enough to meet a lovely and honest man or sugar baby to get spoiled if you are interested and opened to a unforgettable memories. zoom on the phone in my picture and reach out to me if you feel we are a good match</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dee9c2e00b8340f29bad42a95eb3bff7</guid>
				<title>Pleasure001&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391356/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Oct 2024 22:33:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbda709db7b279c6da203ffaebe1608d</guid>
				<title>Pleasure001 changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391355/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Oct 2024 22:31:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48cb836374011aa3687f81017d197e9b</guid>
				<title>Pleasure001 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391351/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Oct 2024 22:19:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>