<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Find your partner and Date. Your Dating site &#8211; DatingEyes | Walter Hans | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/members/fdghjukyfggmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.datingeyes.com/members/fdghjukyfggmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Walter Hans.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 02:57:20 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46d23470e6aceff09f61eb3acba6c384</guid>
				<title>Walter Hans posted an update: When I was a young man, I had a strange hobby - to travel to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/226600/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jan 2024 13:03:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I was a young man, I had a strange hobby &#8211; to travel to an unfamiliar country (of course safe) and to study it&#8230; usually I carefully choose the city, housing, I study cards and routes. It was always a very exhilarating experience. I have been to Cuba, UK, Argentina and Greece. I like adventuring and knowing more about things that happen&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-226600"><a href="https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/226600/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bf0f07ce3ec6b84efcad481e2274a6c</guid>
				<title>Walter Hans&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/226598/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jan 2024 13:03:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">391cdf66844d1fd48e427fe7bd4e05d9</guid>
				<title>Walter Hans changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/226596/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jan 2024 13:00:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>