<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Find your partner and Date. Your Dating site &#8211; DatingEyes | barbiedull | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/members/alimac-veira1gmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.datingeyes.com/members/alimac-veira1gmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for barbiedull.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:10:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">299d4703d2e57c40f608897f5b4bf4b4</guid>
				<title>barbiedull posted an update: ravercami@gmail.com</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391610/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Oct 2024 23:50:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="mailto:ravercami@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">ravercami@gmail.com</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6f5096141663301ba97bd5d593fb390</guid>
				<title>barbiedull&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391607/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Oct 2024 23:42:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6239c67fdc6ade227e3cb021c5b00784</guid>
				<title>barbiedull posted an update: The world is full of beauty and joy, but true beauty resides [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391606/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Oct 2024 23:40:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The world is full of beauty and joy, but true beauty resides in the heart. I was raised with strong values, earning me the nickname &#8220;Miss Dependable&#8221; among my friends. This isn&#8217;t about bragging; it&#8217;s about acknowledging that I’ve been hurt because others have taken my kindness for granted. My greatest asset is my compassionate heart, and I take p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-391606"><a href="https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/391606/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>