Activity

  • mary changed their profile picture 3 years ago

    • Profile picture of Alex
      Alex replied 3 years ago
      Hello, my favorite. How are you feeling today? If your heart is open for true love and serious relationship please text me at my private Gmail
      alemusahiliu7@gmail.com
      • Profile picture of hategekimana francois
        Hello
        My name is hategekimana francois,
        It’s true, I’m a trustworthy person (my whatsapp number +250788673997) and email (hfilsbeau05@gmail.com)
        • Profile picture of CalebWilliams001
          Hello My name is Mr John Fred Williams,
          i saw your profile on here and i decoded to write you am looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. Please I’ll be glad if you write me here with my private email (favourwilliams2021@gmail.com) for more details and also send you my pictures.I don’t always come online on this site Best regards” Go to the discussion to reply or catch up on the conversation: https://www.datingeyes.com/activity/p/135539/
          • Profile picture of brown
            hi dear how are you doing i will like to be your friend. brownisaac75@gmail.com is is my mail .
            • Profile picture of monicawilliams
              Hello Dear,i saw your profile and became interested in you, my name is Monica williams, I will like to have a friend like you,I have something to share with you that will benefit you and your family, please email me through (monicawilliam12310@gmail.com) for more information about me, i will check my mail to know if you have contacted me.
              • Profile picture of Omar Farook
                Hi Babe . Are you serious here? If you are really serious to looking for your love then your destination is my Heart. Write me on Telegram +8801882120005 or my Gmail mofaruk@gmail.com

              New Report

              Close